Happy Autumn!

 

This photo was taken in PA in 2013 when I was there for a friend's wedding. 


Tomorrow is October 1st.


As Anne of Green Gables says, "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." 

The fall is one of my favorite times of the year. The change in the weather, the change in the leaves... 


So, in honor of fall, I thought I'd share a little list of my top 10 favorite things about the Autumn season:

1. Crunchy leaves under foot

2. Hot soup on a cold day

3. Cozy sweaters - bulky or sleek

4. A big mug full of hot apple cider

5. Laughter around bonfires with good friends

6. Overcast skies 

7. The feeling of a fresh start

8. Rewatching old movies 

9. Warm colors of changing leaves

10. Settling down with a good book and a cup of tea


What's your favorite thing about fall? 

Also, here's another lovely photo from my trip to PA years ago. Thanks for stopping by!



All for now, 
Lou 


Comments

Popular Posts